At BellatRx, corporate citizenship is more than just charitable dollars; it is sharing our time and technical expertise with others to develop a stronger community.
We aim to make positive contributions by supporting a wide range of educational initiatives.
BellatRx’s community-focused programs include:
- In addition to being on the Board of Directors for PMMI (Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute), BellatRx’s founder, Alan Shuhaibar, also chairs the Business Intelligence Committee. The goals of this committee are twofold: to provide input to the PMMI organization so that they continue to lead the industry as a resource for packaging equipment and to offer members the opportunity to share ideas and knowledge to improve the industry as a whole.
- Alan Shuhaibar, sits on the Board of Directors for the Local Development Centre of the West Island. The board is dedicated to making the local community a better place to live, work, and conduct business.
- Alan Shuhaibar assists the Lester B. Pearson school board in developing the science programs for Secondary III and IV. He appears as a lecturer at local high schools speaking about entrepreneurship and offers students practical experience to shortcut the learning curve.
- BellatRx frequently hosts job shadowing initiatives for potential engineering students to increase the amount of students registering in engineering programs.
- BellatRx employees are encouraged to act as mentors for those looking for direction with their engineering careers.