Notaris labelers are available for just about any application including wraparound, panel, multi-panel, and multi-head (top, bottom, front, back, & side).
Features & Benefits:
- Wrap, panel, and front / back models available
- Herma 500 servo head standard on all labelers
- Easily configured with infeed and outfeed turntables for a complete labeling solution or integration into a packaging line
- A comprehensive range of options for labels and containers to tailor labelers to your specific requirements
Some Tips and Advice from Prosource:
- Speeds up to 100 cpm
- Multiple configurations available including choice of labeling location
- Stainless steel conveyor with adjustable guide rails
- Allen Bradley PLC and color touchscreen
Being responsible for labeling a product involves many decisions and choices to be made, but there are just four major steps to help you choose your labeling equipment. Comparing code technologies is essential as the strengths of each method must be matched with how well it will integrate with other equipment on the line. Here are best practices in label development and there are also common ways labelling projects can fail.